Saturday, May 30, 2009

Status Quome: Excited!

Hi everyone! I mentioned it would be fun to be a guest blogger, and Rose kindly invited me to try it out here, so yay! *waves* My style is kind of mixed, usually classic/retro couture or frilly pinky girly type stuff, but at heart I'm a country girl. This is one of the first outfits I put together in SL and guess what? It's all still available (mostly) free! It's a little different than the usual high fashion I see on blogs, but if you're into "redneck chic" well here ya go!




Top/Pants/Belt: (outfit includes wings and brown denim skirt, not shown) -Ray Skin La Bala Wing II Peach2, 1L - lots of dollarbies here! All sooo cute!

Boots: Studio M'z Western Boots brown leather- lucky chair prize

Hat with hair: W & Y hair 5 pack B (now 100L, hat has color changer)

Skin: Adora Skins & Shapes, May gift, hurry! (includes shape, not shown)

Taken at AM Radio's "The Far Away"

No comments:

Post a Comment