Just a quick post because really want to show you a few things. First, after resisting for months, I finally joined the army of clones... well not so much since there are now dozens of mesh heads available. It really took me a while to find one that I didn't hate with a passion. I won't name names but some made me want to slap their resting bitch faces, some I found flat, the rest I found plain ugly.
Plus there's the issue of not being able to wear my favourite skins with a head I could like.
But 2 days ago, a miracle happened. Someone on Plurk posted a picture of a new Genesis Lab head that I found nice enough to want to demo it. So I went to the store but never found it (because obviously, it was at an event, duh), and since I was there and looking at heads, I demo'd a few and found Emily. Emily comes in a gacha, which usually bothers me, but I got lucky and got the rare ones fairly quickly. At the bottom of this post you'll find the vendor add, each try is 99l$.
Also, all the appliers for different bodies (in my case Maitreya), hands and feet (Slink) are free, which I find very nice.
The hair is Sabina Gully's latest wonder, it's called Love Song and you'll find it in her mainstore, Magika.
The outfit is a lovely number from Zenith, found at Collabor88, the shirt/dress under the loose sweater can be changed using the HUD, there are enough options to choose from to match it with pretty much anything, in this case the cute chevron tights from Izzie's.
The boots are the latest group gift from Fri.Day
- Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
- Mesh head : Genesis_Head_Emily_2.0_Emotions
- Eyelashes : Magika Skin - Reall Prim Eyelashes (no longer available)
- Hair : Magika - Love Song
- Eyes : Banana Banshee - Fly Me to the Moon - Olive
- Outfit : =Zenith= loose long sweater (Milk) - at Collabor 88
- Tights : Izzie's - Chevron Tights
- Hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Casual
- Shoes : Friday - Jessica.Boots (Redwood)