Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I kissed a girl...

It's not what good fae do, not how they should behave...
Well, not exactly, but as Ulaa says: "This tuli skin makes me wanna make out with myself."
And it is soooo true! The ever so talented Tuli Asturias has just released a new skin series, called Hope, and as usual she is giving out the nude version to her group members. There is a 250l$ joining fee for the group, but honestly, it is well spent money. Take a look at the 5 gorgeous skin tones that she gives out:




Each comes with 4 different eyebrow colors... G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! I can't help showing you the whole thing...



The eyes I'm wearing are from Poetic Colors, but I am not sure they're out yet, hair is from Maitreya, the dress is from Kouse's Sanctum, the wings from Fairy Pearls (all of this not free) and the shoes from 50flats (old freebie)

No comments:

Post a Comment