Thursday, May 28, 2009

Paper Couture


Hello everyone! My name is Anastasia and this is my first post here on Look what the cat brought. I am going to share some of my favourite things with you, starting with a series on jewellery. There are some amazing jewellery designers in Second Life and I would like to shine a little spotlight on some of them.


This week I am looking at Paper Couture and the creations of Cora Lu. All of the photos are taken on the Tableau sim where Paper Couture's mainstore can be found.
Paper Couture is well known for Haute Couture type clothing, jewellery and accessories and they release a new line each season. All of the items featured in this post are from past collections and can be purchased on XStreet as well as upstairs at the PC mainstore.


Both the design and the quality of Paper Couture jewellery are excellent and pieces run the gamut from simple to outrageous. But they are all gorgeous and exquisitely crafted.
Here I am trying to choose a piece from the latest line. I am still torn between the Glass Flower necklace and the Enamel Butterfly necklace. They are so beautiful I will likely end up with both!



Paper Couture also carries unique skins, hair, clothing, shoes and accessories by the Lu Sisters.

#1: P.C; I Dream of India necklace and earrings L$450 Fall 08 Collection
Hair: ETD Tiana, Skin: LF Chai Double-shot Trinity Tone 4, Dress: Zaara Calengute Strawberry
#2 P.C; Crystal Bloom Set L$400 Fall 08 Collection
Hair: W&Y 37, Skin: Fleur Allure Alabaster Fall in Love 3, Dress: {Gisaci} Antique Rose Flexi Silk Organza
#3: P.C; Sapphire and Diamond Set L$300 on XStreet Spring 08 Collection
Hair: (VW) Flat Iron War, Skin: Cupcakes Seduction Cameo Berry, Dress: Skin Flicks Ashley Blue
#4: P.C; Faceted Dark Garnet Set L$400 Fall 08 Collection
Hair: ETD Mira Espresso, Skin: ::Tuli:: Kalista Base Skin light, Dress: Aoharu Bias Dress Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment