Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The post without title

A quick update post on goodies to get !
First DSN is spoiling us with the lovely shape from Kunstkammer .. nymph shape simply lovely.
I also enjoyed very much the poses from TorridWear but I'm showing you also poses from Elisa.
Elisa is a very talented pose maker and I got very sad when i received the notice about her closing sale.
*me cries*
Anyway, she is putting all her delicious creations for 1L till Sunday May 30th so better grab them before they're gone.
Elisa, i loved your store and will miss you much !

Also shown here... the new lucky chair delight by Blue Blood ... PlaidStars in Purple is just lovely!
Add it the kitty paw print tatoo by ... dang !! was a MM and there is no LM inside the box.. I'll investigate tomorrow but Cat Powaaaa lol
And last but not the least, the silky outfit is Serafina by Mela'ryn .. not free but soooo nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment