Saturday, May 2, 2009

Awaken the guardian...

Good morning / afternoon / evening!

I went to slap a midnight mania board at Ezura yesterday and I won this yummy Guardian outfit (boots not included, they are from Sentou Yousei, old lucky chair prize)




While I was there, my letter came up on the lucky board (yay! lucky me!) and the prize was this lovely blue lolita dress. The mini cheongsam I've had in my inventory for a long time, and it's actually one of my favorite OOC (Out of Character) outfits, but you can find it there for only one linden dollar...




These adorable tank tops are from the MM board at Swim... Do you have the cattitude? meow...



And also:
Hair: Waka&Yuki old freebie, may still be there though
Shoes: 50flats Kitten Heels (used to be 15l$ for 9 pairs)

No comments:

Post a Comment