Sunday, May 10, 2009

Save me...



I told you a few days ago to keep your eyes open for the next release at Geisha Dreams Skins... Well here it is... Lang, this is the name of the brand new line... Aryanna has been putting in a lot of work to make it all ready for you: 3 different series (Danger, Whisper, Candy) 5 different make-ups for each... I am sure you will find the one you love best... My favorite is the Candy series...





Now remember, I told you about a group gift too, well Aryanna remade the lifesavers series and here they are. That's right, if you're part of the group you will get these 5 beautiful skins for free! And if you're not... well the first one on the left is free for everyone!





Now, you think you've been spoiled already? *giggles* That's not all! Everything in her main shop, except for the brand new Lang line, is retiring, and therefore marked 50% off... All the Keiko skins (*sobs*), the Sakura... ALL of them, they are disappearing forever in a few days...

Save me

No comments:

Post a Comment