Sunday, June 7, 2009

What would I post about??? HAIR!!!







You know me by now...my passion...here are some problems an elf runs into tho...the easiest thing to do sometimes is move my ears...must often I end up putting it in the "Wigs to wear with round ears" file...*SIGHs...since I am rarely without my ears...that is like asking a neko to take their tail off...well...we won't go there...
GoldieLocks "Grace" (straight pony)...cute...hides ears...

Candy "Dirty Blonde" (pony, BIG curls...I colored brown)...adorable...and modifyable...I got the "stretch" scissors out and chopped out the hair in my ears...
Salome "BlackBerry" (braid)...I LOVE braids...that is how I wear my hair in rl most often...*sighs...this one is absolutely beautiful...no way could I ever wear it as an elf...it is not modifyable, but does have a script to increase the size...problem is...by the time I get it large enough to cover my ears... look like cousin IT...and to shrink it shows bald spots... Sadly it will be in the rarely used "Round Ears" file... ~*Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment