Sunday, June 14, 2009

Status Quome: All Honeyed Up!

Okay, so I'd never been to Honey-Honey till yesterday, when a friend told me about these cuuute fruit dresses and I had to go look. Then I had to play the vendor lottery at 50 Flats until I got shoes to match (and since the LM hadn't been updated, I kept ending up at a nightclub where the store used to be. Club looks nice btw.) Finally someone gave me the right LM and I dropped in, literally, on Ding who was outside 50 Flats. Sorry about that!

So check this stuff out! I didn't see *anything* in Honey-Honey over 50L. Everything shown here was free or 10L and under except the fruit dress. They have strawberry, kiwi, and orange... of course I got strawberry, it's closest to pink. *grins*


Strawberry fruit dress 30L, bikini 10L, long skirt 10L, pineapple tube top- dollarbie! and white ruffled miniskirt 10L, all from Honey-Honey. Strawberry flats from 50 Flats, 35L (random shoe vendor). White heels from Sole Sisters, dollarbie!
(Head fruit is the shoebox for the flats, lol.)

Bikini with ruffle attachment, free!

Left to right: Black bikini, free! Yellow check bikini, group gift. Black sweater, free! Green tee, lucky board prize (3 boards there!)

Other stuff: White sunglasses, Ray Skin dollarbie (might be free, I forget)
Skin: Skinthesis Mindi-Tan-Neutral, MM prize
Hair: orange*pecoe lucky board (store appears to be gone!) and TekuTeku old hair (not free)
Bangle: Ghost Gallery- Coming Soon! *waves to Pixel*
Necklace: Adored, part of Alysha outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment