Friday, June 5, 2009

Vendor Support Month and other goodies

Yesterday I went to Nah! in search of the outfit I saw here. Since my last visit Nah! has moved into a dark and rainy skybox. At the landing point you can take a copy of this lovely umbrella! The perfect colour to show off one of the subscribo gifts from House of London "Trapeze Artist" in brassy.

I paired it with some of my Vendor Support Month finds, the Let the Sun Shine jewellery set from Ticky Tacky and the Dot skin in Autumn from Tarnished. At only L$10 both a great deal and best of all you get to show your support for 50 very generous vendors. Vendor Support Month blog here has the list of vendors.

To round out the look I am wearing the clogs from Duh! in Golden (these are a dollarbie available now at the Sakkara Mall location) Zaara jeans and Tuli's cable knit cardigan. The hair is from the Designer Showcase Network. I received a box of hair in different styles and colours from Tiny Bird. This one is called Bea and has a feather detail which I edited to hide.

Nah! has a selection of clothes and skins and all prices are between L$1 and L$5. Be sure to explore the skybox and take a break from the rain in the Fairlady Piano Bar before you head home to dry off.

No comments:

Post a Comment