Monday, June 29, 2009

There's a place I dream about ...

where the sun never goes out...

Well right now in RL, the sun IS out there, grilling me and it came so suddenly I must admit I'm having troubles bearing the heat... Anyway I found some goodies for you on the grid... These lovely Monarch silks are by Ally Chevalier at Soul Garden (free from DSN), the pretty blond hair is free from the lucky board at Redlic, the sexy swim suit is from the MM board at SWIM and the colorful strapless shirt is from Potassium(DSN)



Now, let's be serious for a minute and look at the boots Renee Harvy from Duh! just released. The Boots sell for 25L$, or a fat pack of 6 for $100. The subscribo group members get the Pink Camo Boots, and the Blue Pair are currently a dollarbie in the stores. The red pair are the current prize in the lucky chair.








I thought I would share with you my entry for the Moon faery contest at Evie's Closet and Studio Sidhe so here it is... It's too late to enter but there is another contest I will talk to you about tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment