Thursday, June 11, 2009

/me waves!

Bonjour tout le monde! = Hello everyone!


I love love love love love love kuri*style.
The owner decided to have a 98% sale on two items.
Haha, so both these cute dress w/ socks are 2L each.
I adore how she makes the socks, I love the detail.

So, everyone takes nap topless, right? LOL
The super cute pillow is 1L at Kiitos.
The super cool tattoo is only 0L at smudge.
The pink gingham shorts are 1L at Kiitos.
There is a male version, too! It's not pink!




I love this super cute closet from Garbage Collection.
This is a new store to me and their grand opening gift
keeps me awaiting so much more!
Check out the store!
If I owned a home, I'd buy everything up.

And don't I look rather Sim-ish today!
Reek just released a plumbob that changes green to red
on certain words triggers (that you can modify) in chat!
I love it. It's not free but I love it.

That's pretty much it.
I hope you like the post!
Ciao!
Isadora

No comments:

Post a Comment