Monday, June 8, 2009

See you later aligator...

I don't know why I have that old Bill Haley song in my head... Anyway, today starts slow but will soon be a bit more busy, since I am already working on the next post and it will be a BIG one... This post is about non free stuff but you know you want them...

These crazy socks are Saelle's brand new release (thank you Melo for the great pic!) and if you want them all you have to do is run to her shop, Color my P!xel, they are only 65l$ and have sculpted toes!




Second, my friend Sheenaz has been kind enough to send me review copies of some of the dresses she sells in her shop in Avilion Vale, and I immediately fell in love with them. They are only 300l$ each so totally affordable. The green one is called Druid Dress and the white one is called Winter Dress, it comes with the fur cloak but looks awesome without it too, and to my opinion, perfect for a spring wedding...



And right when I was about to publish this post, I went to Fancy Fairy to make sure the wings were still there and found this gorgeous Ophelia dress for only 25l$! It comes in 5 different colors but I bought the original blue one, as you can see on the painting by John William Waterhouse...

Hair on this pic is from the 50l$ hair sale that took place at Truth yesterday (I think Isa will tell you more about it)



That's all for now, get ready for the hugeness to come... in a while, crocodile!

No comments:

Post a Comment