Friday, April 17, 2009

Smexxy or elegant....

*looks up from her frantic Gimp working* Oh hello!! Here you are! Sorry, I wasn't done editing these pretty pics of me *coughs* I mean of course the pretty things I found for you on the grid.




First, a Midnight Mania gift from Naughty'n'Nice, I am not showing you ALL the options because there are too many, but believe me, it's worth finding the 400 people to slap the board...




Next is a smexxy grungy outfit from the Midnight Mania board at DarKCatZ. I can't remember how many people it takes to lock it down, but now you've managed to find 400 friends, it shouldn't be a problem, right? (Blogger's edition: seems the outfit is no longer there, but you can get a cool pair of boots that will match the above outfit perfectly instead)

*runs to get in a more suitable outfit before she goes to Avilion*

No comments:

Post a Comment