Monday, April 13, 2009

Best dressed male Dragon



Well finaly a blog post from that Old Avilion Dragon.

I was asked by the lovely Lady Maelenn to reveal some of my fashion secrets. Because lets face it fair folk, I am still Avilion best dressed male Dragon!

Well I sometimes leave the protected border of Avilion to go to this wonderful store called Sn@oks.

This store has some of the fine male clothing with a medieval / gothic kind of designs. The detail on there work is amazing.

As you can see on the picture, I am wearing an outfit called Sn@oks black elegant Coat Outfit. But this is just one of the many wonderful attires they have.



As you can see on the picture the detail is splendid. The boots are one of the best I have seen yet. There latex textured and are included in the outfit.

It also is a perfect fit, like it is custom made *grins*

Well in short it is worth to shop there is you want to look your best. But don’t over do it please, I like to remain the best dressed male Dragon in Avilion hahahaha


Go and visit Sn@oks it is a great store!


Well this is my post for now, I will be revealing more soon.

Be well and be safe fair ones!


Richy Vella

No comments:

Post a Comment