Sunday, April 19, 2009

Freebie Spree

I've not been blogging for a while but I just loved this dollarbie from Lemania, and in addition with this lovely hair from the lucky board at Waka&Yuki (thank you Mae!) and the skin from Clover's bunny hop! oh I was nearly exhausted until....


I went shoe shopping! Now I'm not a big fan of shoes (as a fae, shoes are relatively unnecessary seeing as I've invested in a pair of muddy feet!) but after reading about Rosemarie's fun in the Nexus at Avilion, I decided to give archery a try!
The dress in the top picture is also from Clover (one of 6 Lucky Chair's) the shoes in both pictures are fantastically crafted for Duh, the above is one of the lucky chair prizes and the lower picture (a baby blue of my lovely black boots) are a bunny hop gift.
And even if you don't like those, the shoes sold are near free anyway!!!
Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment