Saturday, September 19, 2009

Beauty is Always in Style



Some say beauty is only skin deep, but I happen to think beautiful shoes help! And these are some true beauties, with the unusual and graceful curls from Grim Bros. Gifting Gorilla. Cutea has outdone herself, and even better, they're FREE! I searched around and finally paired them up with a few other items of beauty.




A kiss for beauty to the always-lovely VictoriaV and Vasgez McMillan for this elegant creation. I swear it's made of spun sugar, so light and airy. I enjoyed it so much, I had to take a few extra pictures. (not free but worth the linden love!)



Another view of this gown from V-Fashion.



Closeup of the fine details.



Beautiful watch from Kees Carthage.



And any stage will do for this lovely froth of beauty in white, I've chosen the reading stump in my friend, Macey's, romantic garden. This gown would be lovely for a wedding or any party as well.



Last of all, a shoey closeup on these beautiful shoes with the silvery bows which I paired with the frothy white. A wonderful DSN gifting from Miri Carami of Coriander Shoes - I love these pumps! If anyone knows the current location of this shop, I'd love a whisper. In the meantime, sign up for DSN if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment