Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Petite Chou Shamrock Hunt

Rosie has been kind enough to let me blog on some fantastic freebies! Petite Chou, in celebration for St. Patrick's Day, has set up a shamrock hunt which is taking place from the 14th to the 21st of March. If you find a four leaf clover pick it up because I have found some brilliant freebies from very talented designers.

So far I have found two store cards from "Sweet Dreams" one near the pigeons and one near a fountain.

First off is a lovely Knit Cardi by "MALT fashions", now I won't ruin the fun by telling you exactly where I found it but I will tell you that Malt's shamrocks aren't near the shop and this one is close to a waterfall.

“Ztique” has given two items to the shamrock hunt, the first is an adorable lilac top hat with veil for women and the next is a pair of fantastic white bridal shoes with quaint white roses and vines. One is near the pigeons and the other by an empty shop.

In the final photo are two sets of sexy lingerie, the set on the left has been kindly donated by “Blacklace” and the set on the left is by “Reasonable Desires” both lovely designs won’t be found too far from home!

I will leave the rest for you guys to find and I hope you enjoy the clothes, jewelry and furniture that you discover, remember you only have three days left!

Good Luck! Saffie xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment