Thursday, March 26, 2009

Because Lemania loves you !

Oh my dear goodness.. it has been long I pop here and now at Lemania, and lately I was trying to get enough stuff from their hunt to have a decent post. So my sweet pies, sit down, watch, read and try to stay calm!

These are the hunt gifts .. soooooo lovely ! I had a really crush on the angelic one... right side on the Drow Sua.
And if you feel adventurous .. Go for the Jane outfit.. Tarzan sweetheart !! Come home !

And my my my .. ever felt like running and humming in the woods in this delicious Red Riding Hood like outfit ?? *wiggles her brows* I know you do !
And who ever said a drow can look good in a flower gown ?? Here is the proof they can !

To continue.. let's go party my sweethearts with those adorable dresses !! Or look mystical in the Faery Dress (skin included)


And the bride will be in violet this year with the delightful "Fresh Violets" dress !

And here comes Saffy first in Fresh violets !!

and in the Escargot dress

No comments:

Post a Comment