Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Simply gorgeous!

Not much text today, because, if you know me, you know how lazy I am, plus I think the pictures speak for themselves. I've been a Curio girl forever, and when Gala Phoenix released the second batch of Pout skins, I just had to fatpack it. As for the hair, Sabina Gully from Magika has once again outdone herself with this roots edition of Luna, one of the new hair she released for this year's Hair Fair. And I even faced the lag, bald, deprimed and bold, to grab it for you...












Bean tone, Brat 1 & 2


Acorn tone, Big Baby 1 & 2




Sundust tone, Melancholy Baby 1 & 2


Petal tone, Indulged 1 & 2




Moonbeam tone, Grouch 1 & 2


Sundust tone, Pure 3 & 4. On these last 2 pics, I am wearing the breast dehancer from Curio, of course it matches perfectly the gorgeous body, giving it a more natural look that I'm particularly fond of. Gala also makes enhancers, if you're into a more generous cleavage...
The eyes are part of the next release from Banana Banshee, keep your eyes peeled for a future post when they're out...

1 comment:

  1. WOW, gorgeous, I need this hair! *O*
    I loved this new set of make-ups for the sweet Pout (I prefer this "matte" lipsticks, I also like the glossy ones from the first pack, but these new look better), that skin is so cute and yes, I'll be a Curio girl forever *O*

    ReplyDelete