Friday, July 29, 2011

Blog Hero - Don't fear the Reaper

My long-time friend and the one who perverted me to SL fashion, Shayariel Teardrop is organising a Blog Hero Challenge.
Understand, each week, Miss Shay will give us some lyrics and a theme and us.. pretty creative minds should come up with a picture meeting those requirements.
While I missed last week, I thought it'd be good to take part in this week's challenge, which is as the title said, Don't Fear The Reaper.
Here are the Lyrics from Shay's page:
"All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain..we can be like they are
Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man..."
Believe me sweet pies.. I've been thinking about this picture enough to create myself a migraine !
First thing that came to my mind was "Hey.. remember that reaper costume you got from Boon years ago?" but as the page loaded, I saw Shay used it for her pics [note to herself to spank Shay]
So here started my LONG thinking. And then... here it came...
Click to enlarge the picture
I know.. I still used the Reaper outfit but .. I organised the story around those particular lines:
"Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
[...]Baby I'm your man..."
Well... enough from me, I'm now posting that link to Shay and waiting for her opinion on it!
Have fun and let her know you're taking part !

Credits:
Hair - Dee by Tribal Soul
Outfit - Ariel by Evie's Closet
Reaper outfit - Long time groupgift by Boon

No comments:

Post a Comment