Sunday, July 10, 2011

Art of being Fashionably Late

And I'm getting good at that ! RL being each week even more busy, it's been a little hard for me to blog all those pretty from Ivalde as soon as I got them but, I hope their beauty will make you forgive me !
First is Calantha Roses.. The dress is 1950's inspired but I totally loved the look of it. Matched it with hair from Hair Fair by LeLutka and pumps from NX found at Truth District.
Second, you get Joan in Silver, specially made for Fashionably Late Event. Join it tonight at 4pm here on Chic sim. The event will take place every sunday at 4pm, so stay tuned !
To go back to the outfit, in the first picture I wore just the dress but there's also a jacket included. A very classy design imho!
Not Ivalde, but worth to be shown too... the eyes are Lcuky Board prize from Farouche (Thanks Shay) and the hair was this month groupgift from Catwa, so I strongly recommend you to join the group to make sure you won't miss next one !
Back to Ivalde, with this last but not the least release, still in this retro mood, Laiqua. Turquoise version really caught my eyes, but it's also available in different colors :) While it's being 1960's inspired, it's clearly not old fashioned and perfect for the summery days !

Credits:
Outfits: Ivalde
Skin: GSP Paige skin (Grunge Soul Project edition) by Filthy but to be found here
Hair: LeLutka Shoop and Catwa Hadeya
Shoes: NX Nardcotix Pumps Absinthe BW found at Truth District
Eyes: Cosmos Pink by Farouche

No comments:

Post a Comment