Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Riddle @ Chic LTD

I told you a few days back about one of my new favorite stores, Riddle. Well this month, Riddle takes part in the CHIC Limited event and if you liked the Meia tunics, you're going to love these exclusive "cherry blossom" (that's the theme this month) editions.


They come in packs of 2, for 250l$ each, or you can do like me and buy the whole bunch for 500l$, knowing that the pink trim ones are limited to this even and won't be available afterwards... just saying.


The belt comes with a HUD that allows you to change the texture and color for a bazilion different possibilities.


And since I'm soooo predictable, my skin is Curio's Pout, my hair is fri.day's Amelia, my eyes are Banana Banshee's Cloverfield (Autumn), my ears are Panda Express' Sad Elf and Duh! is the name of the shop where my shoes are from.

No comments:

Post a Comment