Sunday, April 3, 2011

CaTwA Hair? Don't Mind If I Do!

Okay, okay, okay, it's common knowledge that I rarely post (and shame on me for that, I know) but I've recently gotten a new computer that greatly enhances my SL experience so I have finally been out and about on the grid... checking out clubs... shopping (entirely too much)... exploring sims. And look what I discovered: these gorgeous (and affordable at L$250) hairstyles, created by the one and only Catwa Clip from CaTwA!




Wanna take a walk on the wild side? Go for it with a sexy fauxhawk like the one I picked up the other day - I love, love, love this look for something different! This hot hairstyle comes with a full menu of color change options for both hair streaks and leather hair ties:



In addition to some amazing hairstyles, CaTwA also offers sculpted prim lashes and a variety of fun and sexy outfits for those nights when you just don't know what to wear to the clubs. So get thee to CaTwA Island post-haste and bring your lindens - you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment