Sunday, April 17, 2011

House of Xevion

Let me show you some pretty creations I just happened to discover by House of Xevion.
And let's start with the gorgeous dress Pray For Japan. I have been stunned by this dress, how it embraces the silhouette and the prim work is just incredible.
And although usually I'm not that fond of hats, this one is just perfectly completing the look.. *the* touch of glam.
But if it is not all... I decide to "investigate"... and guess what I found as group gift notices? Answer after the break !
Gifties of course !! And as gorgeous as Pray for Japan dress!

This outfit and tatoo are inspired by Katty Perry last song (E.T.) and I must say.. I fear to become terribly addicted to this dress. I love its colors and its summery look so much !
And if you prefer, you can also wear it without the tatoo layers.. but with the flower necklace... also group giftie !
..
.
So.. what you're waiting for?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UPDATE
The event is extended until April 22nd so hurry as long as it lasts !

No comments:

Post a Comment