Saturday, April 23, 2011

Poised is pretty

... And original ! I've loved my visit to this store and I've brought back for your eyes many pretties...
Poised Spring Pressies
Or should I say tons of pretties ? Discover them all after the break !
These outfits are part of Spring Pressies .. kindly offered to you ... just to spoil you !
Outfits:  Poised Spring Pressies (they're a few in the box to mix and match
Hair: Smith in blond, recent release by EMO-tions - Eve II naturals (previously blogged)
 Left: Mix and Match hunt gift - Poised Dear Tee
Center: Lure Aloha dress - Lucky Chair
Right: Whateva Group Gift
Left: PITA for CMFBH
Center : PITA pants female + Core-set (1 of the 3 in the box)
Right: PITA pants female + Core-set (2nd option)
 Left: Poised Hyper Dress - April's Fool hunt gift
Center: PITA pants female + Core-set (3rd option)
Right: Mix and Match Hunt gift - Poised Dear Tee

Hair shown in all the latest pictures is Chel by ETD (brand no longer exists) and boots are my usual Soho boots by Maitreya.
What about my pretty skin ^-^? Latest Al Vulo.. check the upcoming post for infos about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment