Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Womenstuff Hunt + Energie Footwear = WIN!







Hello from your friendly "once-in-a-blue-moon" blogger! So what's got me so deeply in a tizzy that I felt I needed to come post? Shoes, of course! There are three things you MUST know about me:
  1. I love, Love, LOVE four things passionately: my home, my boyfriend, my family and shoes (not necessarily in that order)
  2. I am often teased for being a bit of an SL prude
  3. Did I mention that I love SHOES?
Keeping these facts in mind, I have to tell you something. When I opened the shopping bag given to me by Thlemaxos Rewell, owner of Energie Footwear, I thought, "what the hell am I going to do with these??" Why? In a nutshell, he'd passed me a pair of sexy "f#ck me pumps"...and being a bit on the conservative side, the fact is, I really don't have too many shoes like this in my inventory. However, brave girl that I am, I will make a confession to you: even us pollyannas have little inner diva whores who like to be let out to play every so often and, even my conservative self knows these legs of mine have been known to bring strong men to their knees. So! I dug up a hot, little black dress (courtesy of ~Sassy!~), put on my brand new "uhn-uhn! give it to me, baby!" pumps and snapped a couple of photos at home. I think my boyfriend will love these on me even more than I'm loving my sexy self in them!

Best of all? These little goodies can be yours too if you find them in the Womenstuff hunt going on throughout the entire month of February. Enjoy................and you're welcome! ~wink~

No comments:

Post a Comment