Monday, February 6, 2012

Catching Beads

Flux ? Have you been to Flux yet ? If not you should !
And here are two of the recent releases from Vero Modero: The Cigdem Set and Ara's Dress
I found the Cigdem set really great and I loved how the impression of shiny leather/latex the pants gave. I'm not totally sure this picture shows it as good as it is actually, but .. I tried many many many shots and I would never be satisfied enough.
The Ara's dress is what could go under your folder "Little Black Dresses that rocks the evening" .. if you do have a folder like this!
Credits:
Outfits: from Vero Modero
Boots: Layne boots by Baby Monkey
Pose 'n Beads by Status and Balderdash (plus some beads raining at Flux)
Hair : Rush by Elikatira 

Skin : Miha in Bronze by Al Vulo
Eyes : Beads in Green by Banana Banshee (FLUX item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment