Saturday, February 4, 2012

They call me hers

I know, I'm starting this challenge a little late but heh, week has been busy and you know!
But ... here it is Juicy !
Oh ... and yes my own personal sound for this challenge from The Ting Tings!
If you have done the Where is The Concert hunt, then this pretty ensemble is sleeping in your inventory, waiting for you to put it on and rock your pixels.
I don't know if I will be able to do 12 days of lingerie (well I should actually start by catching up the 3 days I missed already..) but I will try to show you some of the finest lingerie in SL !

Credits:
Lingerie: Risque by Blacklace
Skin : Miha in Bronze by Al Vulo
Hair : Dragon by Wasabi Pills
Cluth : Je suis ... sauvage (zebra) by Je Suis (hurry special offer at Fashionably Late)

No comments:

Post a Comment