Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ice Ice Baby

... Turn off the lights and I'll glow.
Almost halfway through third round, I found it was about time for me to show you some of the items from there.
This round's palette is Love and you can find the roundup of all items here on SCD blog.
And here is one more for the ones following the 12 days of Lingerie Challenge.
And well I'm pretty sure you will love the Little Ache Lingerie by Kyoot, or the lovely eyes by Insufferable Dastard. If you click the pic below to see it in full size, you will see the adorable heart pupils.
 More pictures and all credits after the cut

 I just had too much fun taking pictures with this outfit and the photoroom and seat from Behavior Body are just teasing me into taking even more !
And yes, finally here is a full body one so you can see the whole ensemble from Kyoot. Cute huh? I told you.

Credits:
Lingerie: [STUMBLEBUM] Little Ache Lingerie by Kyoot
Eyes : [STUMBLEBUM] Lovestruck Eyes by Insufferable Dastard
Hair : Over by Elikatira 
Boots: Layne boots by Baby Monkey
Skin : Miha in Bronze by Al Vulo
Prop : Behavior Body

No comments:

Post a Comment