Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feather you said ?

22769 is taking part in Flux event.. which actual theme is Mardi Gras. And their design is ... how to say it... yummy ? I'll let you judge by yourself .. and let's say this also count as my second entry for 12 days of Lingerie !!
As for the boots, they're the Zombie Popcorn Hunt Prize.
More about 22769 new release after the cut and all credits 'n everything

22769 also takes part in the Black Market and this time, with this Black Leopard Cape Coat. I couldn't decide how to blog it until my partner came behind my screen and suggested I should go for a total animal print look. So .. no ... I'm not Cruella Devil but I liked doing this style !

Credits:
All stuff by 22769
Slurls for Blackmarket and Flux
Skin : Miha in Bronze by Al Vulo
Hair : (Style 1) Dragon by Wasabi Pills (Style 2) Rush by Elikatira
Hat : Danni Hat (retextured by me) by Xen's Hat
Glasses : Leopard Glasses by Le Poppycock
Prop for Style 1(Photo room and sit mixed) by Behavior Body
Pose for Cruella's style by LAP (Shh) and Status

No comments:

Post a Comment