Sunday, February 5, 2012

What I Love

Luna is .. wonderful. She got the greatest idea that I've heard lately.
A Love Challenge. And no, it has nothing to do with getting cherry and well you know.
Just spread some good vibes by telling everybody about things you love, instead of things that pissed you off ! So there you go !
Who I love ?
     Johnny, the love of my life and the man I'll marry next year. And of course, my RL family and my cats Ikki and Luna.
     Also my friends: Kelley, Shayariel, Rosemarie, Richy, Harm, Kouse, Evie and wait.. guys I can't list you all or that would become a novel
     And you, for reading my blogging adventures.
What I love ?
     I love blogging. You've no idea how much I like being able to sit here, and mess around with pictures to show you things and creations I like.
     I like plurk. Even if sometimes I get to MAAR you all because you write too much, plurkies you make my days funnier!
     I love mesh... but if you read this blog on a regular basis, I think you already knew that one.
What I would love ?
     I'd love you to write your own Love Challenge. On your blog if you own one, and drop the link in the comments. Or in the comments if you don't have a blog so I can learn a bit more about you !

xoxoxo
With much much love.
Mae.

Credits:
Dress: Marsh in Jade by ColdLogic
Hair : Rush by Elikatira
Glasses by Severed Garden - From Nyle outfit
Skin : Miha in Bronze by Al Vulo

Pose by Juxtapose

No comments:

Post a Comment