Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Curioser and Curioser

Hello dear readers! I am so behind on blogging it's not even funny anymore. So here I am, taking a little time to show you Curio's latest faces, Sprout and Mardi-Gras. Sprout is a lovely sweet face, especially if you like being blonde, and it has a hint of spring in it that I simply love. It's best feature is how soft it looks, although I must admit I miss a darker brow option, as I usually go with darker hair. Talking about hair, what I'm wearing is my favorite from Elikatira these days, probably because it's so close to my RL haircut, and it's called Shine.








Mardi-Gras has a much more sophisticated look about it, a yummy mouth, and it comes in lovely colors and even two mask make-ups that won't use up one of your tattoo layers when you want to party. The eyes I'm wearing are my latest design (Banana Banshee) and will be released sometimes tomorrow I think. They (and 3 other colors) will be exclusively available at March's Flux event. More colors will be released in the coming weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment