Monday, March 14, 2011

Fashion For Life: Evie's Closet and The Black Canary

If you ask me what my top 5 designers on SL are, I can already tell you that these two will be on the list. Apart from that, it's another of my super lazy days, and I'm not inspired with nice words... I guess it doesn't really matter, the pictures talk for themselves, right?

If anyone fits the "Beyond Black and White" theme of this year's FFL, it has to be Morrigan Denimore, the gentleman behind The Black Canary. I'm happy to show you 2 of his RFL donation items, that you'll find on the Mapplethorpe sim.


On Rose : Eternal Grace from The Black Canary, and Tessa hair from Magika
On Jake : Veil of Deceit from The Black Canary, hair from NSD and shoes from Duh!


In a completely different style, much more colorful but just as gorgeous, comes Evie's Closet. This year, Evie has put up 4 items for RFL, and of course they are all beautiful. They can be found on the Arbus sim. The fourth one is a very pretty flower wreath, not shown here.


Amarie's Bower (exclusive FFL color)


Milli (coconut ice)


Coppelia is one of her lastest designs, and come here in an exclusive yummy color, for 450l$ only (regular price 600l$) and all the proceeds got to the American Cancer Society. Hair is Ploom's Koneko.




No comments:

Post a Comment