Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blacklace...

I very seldom indulge myself with lingerie on SL, mainly because I never show my undies to anyone. Not that I'm complaining about it, if you must know I'm in a very satisfying RL relationship...but I'm loosing track of the subject here *giggles* Anyway, I don't buy or wear lingerie on SL, period. However, when Jake (my Ken doll) received the note from Alphamale & Blacklace (no, he's not a perv, he's interested in the Alphamale part, that's all!) I took a look at it and simply HAD to run to Blacklace's FFL booth and grab this Unforgettable piece of sexiness...





It comes in a whole bunch of layers and cost 398l$, 100% of which goes to the American Cancer Society... and you know what? knowing that makes me feel even sexier!

No comments:

Post a Comment