Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fantasy Faire : Material Squirrel Wings

Material Squirrel has been a long time crush for me in SL... Got my first (and only) RP wings from them and gosh I seriously loved those!
Seraphim Wings:
For Fantasy Faire, the skilled mind that Kala Bijoux is putting out 4 sets of 10 wings each. Yeah you've read that right. 10 wings for 299L. And each time her creations are a delight. Now I shall let you see !
Moon Dust Wings
Each pack comes with 10 colors in it !!!
The Shimmer are very summery to me. Such a precious look ! [Click on the pictures to have a larger view]
Shimmer Jewels Wings
Shimmer Jewels Wings
Romantic Pastels is... as its name says... romantic and pastel. But that doesn't mean the wings aren't shiny!
Romantic Pastels Wings
Romantic Pastels Wings
Night Breed plays a darker tune but still gorgeous imho.
Night Breed Wings
Night Breed Wings

So make up your mind and get your wings at their store at Fantasy Faire

No comments:

Post a Comment