Saturday, January 2, 2010

Status Quome: Lost In Inventory

Happy New Year everyone! I have a wedding to be at soon so this will be quick!
First, I saw Samara's blogger challenge a little late, but it made me think, so here it is.
3 things in my inventory I can't part with... that's a tough one!


First has to be these Zanzara Planet Blue eyes. I got them early on and fell in love.
Second would be my AO, or any AO for that matter. Mine's simple but anything to avoid the duckwalk!
Third, shown in previous entries, are PM Kavika Sheen heels. They're my go-to shoes for pretty much anything I can't match otherwise.
I'm also showing two "firsts"... the first skin I ever bought, from CBW (which I think is now Corrupted Innocence) and my first non-freebie hair, ETD Roxie.
Good challenge! If I could add "friends" to the list they'd be at the top!



Free skybox at A.D.D Andel, nice window scenes and shelves.
Dress *Linc* Luck Inc "Nerdieh" 50L Friday (goes all weekend this time)
Hair free from Vignette
Belt from fri.day, shoes from [AV] Vlodovic, tights from MALT, former sales
Chair with poses 5L from Elisa's- moving sale till Jan 5, all singles 1L, all fatpacks 5L
Jewelry 1L from RIPE



.:HH:. Honey-Honey new group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment