Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nothing like a piano bar...


[Click to enlarge the picture]

I have always been a great fan of the 60's with the retro style and everything and when I saw this new release by Garden Of Dreams.. I have just been the happiest bunch of pixels in SL.
I do love white and black pictures and dear I wish I would have had the voice of an Aretha Franklin while walking up the stage of the photoscene.
So put on some good soul music sweetpies and run to ~*GOD*~ before January 10th, because until then, this amazing photoscene is to get for only 99L.
And do I really need to add that each chairs gets about 24 sit animations ? Plus couches with *coughs* different animations too ^-~ ? Plus the bar and the piano and the microphone if you want to sing out loud "Happy New Year with Garden of Dreams" ?

Hurry !

No comments:

Post a Comment