Monday, January 11, 2010

Loving the pixels

I realise I've been very lapse on my blogging recently because of holidays, exams and essays (oh the joy) which is why I've taken some time to hit every MM board I can lay my hands on and hunt down freebies.

So first I have the freebies from Pixeldolls main store location (I know Roz blogged one already but I thought a reminder was needed) the textures and details are absolutely wonderful and very detailed


At the Pixeldolls store in Dubya City there is a MM for a 175l$ gift card (only to be used at the Dubya City store) and so I slapped that and went shopping, the clothes are reasonably priced, wonderfully detailed and the card can get you two outfits whilst you slap the board again!
The middle dress is located next to the MM board and costs only 1l$ (all the outfits shown include a skin, shape and hair which aren't shown here)



So what are you waiting for? Get Shopping!!

Saff xx

No comments:

Post a Comment