Sunday, January 24, 2010

One word... Shoes!!!

Hey yall, I've been away for awhile but I am back, you little fashion freaks!  ;)
On my quest on finding the right pair of white wedding shoes to go along with my dress, I came across a couple of awesome stores.

Some of my close friends know that I searched high and low for the perfect pair of pure, white heels and/or flats. Here they are! I found these pretty things at *abc* Shoes and Boots.


Diana high heel pumps: white gloss: L$33

A small, cozy and fabulous place! The prices go from $75 to as little as $1! There you can find sneakers, boots, flip flops, flats and heels. And while I was there I also picked up this wicked pair of sneakers with glowing shoe laces for L$39
 


She's So Unusual Shoes is another gem I found. This place is great! The style's are very creative and unique and I must have spent 45 minutes just looking around. There I grabbed these...


                                                    White Rose Petal Heels: L$95
Now their prices range from 95-25L$. Carrying styles such as fuzzy slippers, sandals, flats, platforms, wedges and all kinds of high heels.
A two story building, the first floor has some freebies/dollarbies on a display right up front and 6-seat Prize Chair Roulette.
On the second floor is a MM Board.

All of these shoes showed here from both stores all come in Various colors. :)

~ Roz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment