Sunday, November 15, 2009

Remember that I love you

That could be my words to you for those last weeks and the upcoming ones.
Remember that I love you.
Even if I am not around, if I am not writing as much as I used to.
I love you fellow bloggers, dear readers, gentle designers or simple visitors.
But this brings me back to another subject.
Remember that i love you is also a tatoo, gift from Pididdle in relation to a wonderful movement.
This movement is called "To Write Love On Her Arms" and you can read more about it here.
Many people are living each in silence, crying inside of the insidious pain of depression, addiction, injury or suicide. Through this, support all those people, support them and help them find a way to ease their lives.

I find hard to believe that if you know someone suffering from one of these, or while reading all the infos on the site, you can't feel your heart been torn apart. I know mine is full of sadness of witnessing all this. So just read. Know it. And remember that sometimes lend a hand is worth a thousand times better than any other gift.

If I could I would just like to dedicate this post to a long time friend.
I bet most of you know her for her blog...
Shayariel and I have been friends for years now. With ups and downs. With laughs and tears. She's been a hell of a funny friend, and she's one brave woman.
She fights like a tiger the depression that eats her days and makes her unwell and I would just have one wish for this upcoming new year is .. that she could find in herself the answer to her doubts and settle finally in happiness.

Don't give up. Ever.



=======================
For the goodies in the post:
Tatoos and bracelet: Pididdle
Lingerie: [AV] Vlodovic Guess and Win prize


Gown: [AV] Vlodovic 5000members subscribo gift

No comments:

Post a Comment