Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I said I wasn't gonna, BUT!




I said that I was not going to blog the Mother Daughter Hunt because my new Treetops Spa has a couple of hearts out in the hunt. However, what's the point of having a blog if you can't take pictures of your friends and say silly things? Have a look at Miss Hempy of the Lucky Chair Stalkers lolling about with the Purely Kids Theo Bean Bag (with texture change awesomeness! can't beat that!). Hempy just moved right in at the Pre-Hunt Party for Bloggers and Awesome People. You can also get a glimpse of other hunt shiny pretty prizeness...there is the RazzBerry Inc. daughter prize play vanity, and yes...yes I believe those are awesome gowns from Evie's Closet and Little Ones Couture. I see you eyeing my ammmmazing 2 prim plant from Gumi's Flower Shop! You can get your own when the hunt starts on September 1st, just head on over to Another World and follow the trail of hearts! I would love to tell you about each and every wonderful prize, they are all so great, but my fingers would wear out telling you all the awesomeness. Instead, I will be adding links to blog postings about the hunt in a later blog. Oh, yeah...can someone please come and help me encourage Hempy to get up off my Theo chair? I want to take him home and love him and hug him and squeeze him and call him George! -*runs away giggling madly and looking for a place to hide from Hempy, who got her involved in this hunt to begin with!*-

No comments:

Post a Comment