Monday, August 10, 2009

Having a Grey Day...for a good cause!




September 18th, mark your calendars now. On September 18th, in honor of Sanura Snowpaw of *Dreams* cousin, and all those fighting this disease, please wear your grey. I'll be wearing mine in memory of a very dear friend who past away a year ago last November of this disease. Please don't feel sad for my friend and I, my friend embodied the song "Live Like You Were Dying", even before he found out he was ill. He took me along on some of those adventures over the years...sailing, rock climbing, picnics in the park where we climbed all over the monkey bars and had contests to see who could swing the highest (and foo on those kids who looked at us...thirty...somethings...for hogging their swings -*trains off with a chuckle*-). So wear your grey and celebrate with me!

Some very special designers will be donating a few of their creations, I'll get you more information on that later. Meanwhile, for more information, click these.

No comments:

Post a Comment