Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Forgive me...

...is all that I can say... years gone by and still... words don't come easily, but forgive me...
Ah... Tracy Chapman, one of my favorites..

Aaaaaanyway, I know I haven't been around much but well, let's just say I had some issues to deal with, RL and SL crap sometimes mix up to make your life a living hell. So, I am back, I think, we'll see how things go...

I'm Yael, modelling for Rose again today and showing you the latest group gift from Silent Sparrow... Enrollment is free but group is closed when a gift is out, which means basically that if you are not already in the group, you missed that amazing unisex suit! What a shame!




If you are less than 30 days old, there is still hope for you, for the lovely Hyacynth Tiramisu (she's a faun like me!!!) gives away 2 outfits for you lucky noobs!!


Hair: Magika, Truth

*HUUUUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment