Saturday, April 14, 2012

Smells like summer...

Whenever Jane has a new release, I make weird noises, like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!", and I drool, too. A LOT. Today's new release is no exception and I couldn't wait to show them to you. These lovely tanks come in several color each and honestly, they're ALL adorable. As for the shorts, well I'm showing you all the colors and you know what? I love them all. They're simple and that makes them perfect! 



Credits :

  • Tanks : Jane (175l$ each) - Left to right, top to bottom : Orchard, green / Flocked and Floral, chili / Happy Bows, Concord / Cherry Bomb, red black / Fufu Tutu, turquoise / Dee Dee, grape NEW - MESH
  • Shorts : Everyday shorts - Jane -  NEW - MESH
  • Skin : Uptown, Pure - Curio
  • Hair : Rush, Brown 08 - Elikatira
  • Eyes : Spring, Olive - Banana Banshee
  • Feet : Slink  MESH
  • Poses : ImpEle

No comments:

Post a Comment