Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blue Blood greatness

Wooot ... tons of pretties by Blue Blood.
First.. Dora strapped corsets... in solid or combined colors. Yummies !
Shown here with BB Delicia panties, Filthy skin and shape (see previous post)
Next comes the Delicious.. ooops I mean Delicia outfit.
I'm showing the red and black version but as per usual, several other colors are awaiting you and group members... you know the rest. The Akesha hair by Beautiful Dirty Rich really really caught my eyes... so I think I'll keep it for a little while :)
Just like the Wrapped boots by Aluinn caught my legs ! ^-~

Credits:
Outfits: Delicia outfits and Dora corsets by Blue Blood
Boots: Wrapped Boots by Aluinn
Ears: Sassy Kitty Country Ears
Skins: First pic Skin + Shape by Filthy / Other pic Skin by Al Vulo - Miha

No comments:

Post a Comment