Thursday, June 2, 2011

Am I not Adorabelle?

And yet another breathtaking creations by Angelwing... Adorabelle.
The outfit is available in several colors (Black, White, Pink, Green), and Blue was set out as a hunt gift for group members at the store (me grumbles after RL for having missed the hunt!) and will now be only available in the lucky chair!
The staff comes in two version (different poses - one of them working with the fan) and the whole outfit comes either in silver or gold tone.
As per usual, the set includes jewelry (crown, bracelet, leg band etc) and... uh uh .. comes in strippable and lockmeister versions!
While I was hunting around the store (hoping I hadn't missed the hunt * more grumble) I found myself lucky enough to stumble over the St Patrick outfit, still there for *free* for group members!
<3<3

Credits:
Hair: Pic 1 = Lamb - Pic 2 = Red Mint - Pic 3 and 4 = Calla - Pic 5 = Aden
Skin: Al Vulo Elena in Shine tone

No comments:

Post a Comment