Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Status Quome: Bundled Up

I'm trying to catch up on everything I missed so far, which has been hard cause most of the time as soon as I log in there's a zillion interruptions. I come back later to find my av parked who knows where, out in the cold, freezing her pixel fanny off. So I rounded up a few outfits to keep her warm.



Complete outfit with rainboots from Before Sleep, Christmas gift #2. Several dollarbies there. Hair from fri.day, Winter.jennifer 50L Friday sale (ended) and skin mentioned below.



OK so this isn't exactly warm, but it was fun! Complete outfit from GiMa, with skates and skating animation. More prezzies under the tree too! Skin Maya prototype- natural (4 styles free! Join group) at Free Speerit.



Gorgeous sweater from So Many Styles and snowflake shoes from GiMa (Christmas gifts). Jeans from WoE, subscribo gift. Another of the Free Speerit Maya skins called Glamour.



Off topic, but Ho Wear still has a pile of gifts under the tree. This is just a few of the 19 or 20 presents. (Hair from A&A advent calendar. Shoes from PM, not free)

Hope everyone is having a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment