Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vintage Pt 2

Nov 23- Vintage Fair

My Vintage Fair shopping spree part 2.. Cute and classic polka dots from Kouse’s Sanctum! I said previously I don’t do much vintage personally, but I’ve been wearing this classic dress for several hours just to watch the skirt movement. Sounds strange, but seriously, try it!

Nov 23- Vintage Fair

2nd dress is “Donna” from PurpleMoon Creations.

Nov 23- Vintage Fair

This Charleston dress from Sweet Antidote is a dress that has to be danced it. I’m specifically thinking those old west settings with pianos in the tavern. Don’t ask, it’s just what comes to mind.

Nov 23- Vintage Fair

And last but not least is this little Junior Prom dress from Sn@tch.

I apologize too if these images seem pixeled at all. I can't tell if it's just being silly on my end or if my inferior graphics card is actually trying to prove it's inadequacy. That’s all I have time for tonight, I’m afraid. Next time (I think) I’m going to tell you all how much I love color change items. LM’s listed are to store locations, see this link for Vintage Fair SLURLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment