Saturday, November 12, 2011

Feeling Vintage

 Yeeeepeeee Vintage Fair is opened !
[Mind the lag - Go classy but as much unprimmy-and-scripty]
Alexohol items are just perfect to me. Feminine, classy, gorgeous.
If it wasn't for you, I would have kept the Vanity Fair dress on forever and period. Monid had already shown you this fabulous creation, so I figured I would show you another one from Alexohol/
Vanity Fair Dress
 I'm also wearing Eliza by AMD ... which is not only adorable but also priced at 10L for the weekend ! So you better hurry.
Below is Alexohol Pencil Skirt matched with Sugar Free top by {.essences.}
Pretty isn't it ?

Credits:
Vanity Fair dress: Alexohol
Pencil Skirt Plaid Black : Alexohol
Sugar Free top: {.essences.}
Eliza Skin: AMD (promotional price 10L until the end of the weekend)
Pumps: Maitreya pumps (old group gift)
Hair: Breathe by Elikatira
Poses by STaTUS

No comments:

Post a Comment